Loading...

What A Great Sem Ender!

What a way to end a seemingly great semester. Yesterday, I took two exams.The night before, I slept early and set my phone alarm at 3am to s...

What a way to end a seemingly great semester. Yesterday, I took two exams.The night before, I slept early and set my phone alarm at 3am to study for my major. By 6am, I dragged myself from my bed to the bathroom to take a shower, afterwards, I zoomed off and prepare myself for the Kas 2 examinations.

As I went at the examination room, I got bothered as a lot of people are memorizing things and stuffs from the readings given to us. Then, the examination came. I answered them, half of the whole examination, I relied on my gut feel. Half, I relied on stored knowledge and the 10-point joke.

It was a mess. I asked my professor if I'll fail the course. He just told me its only 25% of our grade; an indication not to worry.

But that was the least of the things I have to worry about for that day.

As soon as I finished the examination, me with my Kas 2 friends went our way home. And I studied soooo much for the ES 12 exams. I really have to take this seriously as I really need to pass this subject. First, I promised my ex-ES 12 professor that I will pass the course this time around. Second, I would get delayed for a semester if ever I don't pass it. Third, there's a huge chance that I'd get kicked out of the department if I fail it because of the two take rule.

And so I studied. I finished two chapters earlier and a couple more to wrap up the review before lunch.
My orgmate/friend, Cielo, texted me so that we can study together and eat lunch together. We answered previous Finals Exams and did our best to stall the remaining few things we need to put in our brains hours before our doom.

Then, 4 pm came. I was so excited. I know that of all the exams this semester, this is the one I anticipated sooo much. Of all the five exams for the subject, this was the one I prepared so much for. And I answered questions well. For some, I have two options ending up to choose one which I think is more logical choice. The concepts part, where I used deduction to arrive at an answer.

The examination wasn't completely hard; its just so damn tricky. Any possible answer you can get were in the choices. I think I answered it well. But when I heard to what my classmates answered, it couldn't get any worse. There were some questions wherein I changed my answers, it ended up that my first choice was right. Super sayang!

To think that this is a make or break exam, wherein I need almost 40 out of the 50 items to pass. I think I blew my chances away.


Thinking how important this is for me, as soon as I sped off from Mcdo (after having a dinner with my orgmates), I cried so much. I know I could've done better. I didn't want to let them know that I didn't feel well that night. I cried the whole night thinking what will happen.

Still now, I'm bothered. Too worried of the results and what might happen. I lost the itsy-bitsy self-confidence I have left after that. I don't want to take the course for the third time.

Pray for me, please. I really need it.

The ES 12 stuff's still bugging me as I write this, and this would go until Tuesday as I'll know the results. I sooo hope that it'll be alright.

Exams and Acads 3676563693742491099

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo