Loading...

Rest.

Yes, after a week-long full of stress - just to make sure that my remaining grades are passing, I had my well-deserved, long-awaited semestr...

Yes, after a week-long full of stress - just to make sure that my remaining grades are passing, I had my well-deserved, long-awaited semestral break. What I was thinking is how I could fit everything I have to do in just four days.

That was Wednesday. After I learned that I passed ES 21, I shouted "Yes, makakauwi na rin ako." It was a moment. Golden, perhaps. At least, it gave the two professors in front of me at that time, a reason to burst a laugh due to me, careless of what other people in the Engineering Science department may think, shouting my heart out that I can now go home - worry-free.

I felt ecstatic. After a few days of camping outside that office. I listed a few things I should cover within the four days of break. Number one in my priority would be setting up a mini-reunion with my highschool mates. Number two was to pay a visit with my dentist. Number three was to study the first few chapters of the ES 12 book (so that I would be able to pass the course next semester). Number four on my list would be planning the subjects I'd be taking up in the future semesters. Fifth, schedule the interview sessions for my organization's application. And sixth, spend some quality time together with my family.

I have accomplished most in my list, I think. So, even with so little time and so much to do, I definitely had a worthy mini-sembreak. I can't say that I had a blast but it sure was fun taking a rest for a while and not to worry much but to lay down in my bed the whole day or to watch my favorite series and of course --- EAT.

Its also a tradition (whenever I go home for semestral break )that I'd be the one in charge in cooking! So yeah, I'm pretty much the head of the kitchen for the past few days. I don't consider it as an obligation 'cause I enjoy doing it. Well, serving my parents while at home, would be the least thing I can do for all the things they've done for me.

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed your sembreak too!

As of now, I'm already here in Manila, getting ready for takeoff. Surely, this semester would be a lot harder than the previous one.

Even this enrolment thing makes my mind go crazy. I've got to sleep now. I have a seven o'clock appointment with my ineligibility status tomorrow, and I'm sure it'd be one hectic day.

Exams and Acads 6557889263677664903

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo