Loading...

Finally.

The semester's almost over. All I have to do is wait for the results and meet the professors to beg, for them to pass me in their subjec...

The semester's almost over. All I have to do is wait for the results and meet the professors to beg, for them to pass me in their subjects, and professors who bite this kind of begging. They are rare. Almost inexistent.

Earlier, I took two exams --- the last out of a dozen, I had to take this past two weeks, excluding two Final papers for Anthropology 10. Out of the six subjects for this semester, on both of these subjects I have a failing status since the first exam.

I burned the midnight oil just to secure that I'll pass at least one of the two subjects. Even if I know I need 101.14% for the Finals in ES 12, I still took the exam, even if not reviewing. My professor confronted me that I need not take the Finals, but I obliged, for experience. The exam was actually easy. I submitted my paper an hour before the time out. I am still kinda hoping that I perfected the exam, and maybe still, I have a chance to get a passing mark. But I am prepared to get a 5.0, 'cause it's most likely to happen.

Then came the ME 63 exam in the afternoon. I only had the opportunity to skim through the book last night --- the night before the exam. Though I'm kinda delinquent in this subject, I fared quite well than what I expected with my exam results. I managed to get a 57.15% pre-final standing and needs only 70% to pass the course. I aced the exam earlier, I'd probably get a 2.75 for ME 63. Happy. I escaped probation! But I have to pass ES 21 and ES 1 to prevent delay.

That's it. I'm just updating you guys. Full of academic shit recently, aye?
Exams and Acads 3205314684317841191

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo