Loading...

TAGS Galore :-) Part 2

As I've promised yesterday, I'll post another tag This one's requested by Bryan and Fiona, both are Multiply friends. I guess yo...

As I've promised yesterday, I'll post another tag This one's requested by Bryan and Fiona, both are Multiply friends.

I guess you guys don't know me that much yet. So here are some things about me you might just wanna know. Here's hoping that you'll get a good grasp of what I am.
Mister Engineer IS ...

Good in Math and anything that involves it. I do believe that I'm still good in Math even if I almost flunked a Calculus subject and a Physics subject last year. Since I was in elementary, I'm the top contender of our division to regional competitions. When I was in high school, I'm one of the best mathematics contestant in the division and even went to Pampanga, Bulacan, Baguio for regional and national competitions.

Very interested in microbiology. Geek aye? When I was in junior highschool, we were required to submit an investigatory proposal. I, knowing that I don't fancy Chemistry much didn't take that way, and didn't even had mechanical or physical things in my mind those times. When I surfed the net, I saw some articles about the feasibility of ants as antibacterial or antifungal. Then and there, its as if a bell rang and I thought of substituting termites instead of ants, since termites pesters more than ants. The idea came off good; it was the only project approved by Ms. Crespo (our Research adviser) and it came in third in the regionals. It was also a finalist in the National Regional Science High Schools' Congress in Surigao and garnered second place at the National Science Fair in Ilocos. The title of the project is "Wood Eater, Bacteria Fighter!" What's more fun than going to these places is the experience that I had from gathering the termites, crushing them, putting them into centrifuge, mixing them with other neutralizers and put them into assay plate testing. There's a lot that got me interested in microbiology and biotechnology because of this project.
Not a Galalero. Yep, I'm not the typical teener who's gonna romp the newly-built supermall a millisecond after its opening! I won't even go to these popular socializing events. I'm not the type who barhops or gatecrash parties or something. My life in Manila revolves in the campus. Most of my favorite hangouts are the UP DOST Scholars' Association Tambayan and the Engineering Bldg. Of course, my most favorite spot would be my bed in the dormitory. I fancy sleeping much (especially after classes). Trivia: I've been into Trinoma once and twice in SM North since I stepped my feet on UP.
A Good Friend. Most people might think I'm a snob, a geeky, hateful kid. Well, they're probably missing a lot. I'm a funny guy. I fight for my friends and that means you won't wanna mess around with me. I can easily read people's minds and actions, and that's why I know if I'm coming off too harsh or not. I will do everything - AS IN EVERYTHING - to fight for my friends. Well, as long as I know they're right. Galante din ako. :-)
A Reality TV Show Freak. And I don't need to elaborate. I have been watching Reality shows since ever. I have seen all Survivor seasons :-) I have watched Amazing Race since its first installment and I remember how I got sad when Frank and Margarita lost to Rob and Brennan. This fanaticism might be the primary reason why I'm getting pissed with the crappy franchise editions of this shows in the Philippines.

A Dorm Buddy. I fancy living in a dormitory. For me, I'd rather be jailed here than hang outside the campus and get myself lost in the busy streets of this cruel city. I enjoy accompanying my dormitory friends [2nd Floor Boys ng Kalai] in our weekly isaw trips and weekend shake trips. I also enjoy engaging into chitchats about out oh-so-cruel-college-life and life, per se. I am also fond of bugging them around just to pass boring times in the dormitory. I also love looking clueless and innocent while them getting enraged into an online game or volleyball. We always study together. And I owe a lot - AND I MEAN A LOT! - to this guys. I would have not passed some subjects if not for their help and encouragement.
A Text Addict. I text a lot. I have three sim cards. One is Globe. One is Talk n Text and the other is Sun. I bought new Globe and Sun sims yesterday. :-) My phone got stolen while I was in the MRT. There. I'm adding numbers now and contacting some. Ayun.

A Cyber Addict. Yea. We, bloggers, all are. Anything computer-related, I crave. May it be photoshop, designing, HTML and CSS stuffs. I am fond of making sites. HAHA. And reading lots of blogs in a day. :-) Its as if I can live in the cyberworld na. A lot of the sites on the net na pwedeng mapuntahan, napuntahan ko na yata. A lot of my activities and work, are online-related so ayun. I started blogging kasi ('yung super informal pa) when I was fourteen, I think it was on Xanga. :-) It was when I was thirteen when a bunch of Journalism friends got me into mIRC especially those trivia channels wherein you'll answer trivia questions just for the heck of it. :-) And of course, bragging rights.

An Org Lover. I am currently a member of three organizations in the university. The very first organization I joined was the UP DOST Scholars' Association (UPDOSTSA), it is an organization for the UP DOST scholars. It aims for the upliftment and promotion of science and technology in our country. It also promotes welfare of DOST scholars everywhere. You can visit our website here. I am currently the Vice-President for the Secretariat of this organization. I joined the Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers - UP Student Unit (PSME-UPSU) or Pisme' last semester. We were inducted (me along with my five batchmates which are all 06 ME students) last last June 8. I am currently a member of the Secretariat Committee. I am also a member of the UP Christian Brotherhood International.

A Frustrated Singer. I sing well. Hindi ganun kagaling pero hindi naman out-of-tune parati. :-) I want to join a singing search nga just to measure how good my voice is. Some people tell me maganda raw boses ko, while some (like my mom) easily gets irritated with it. But still, singing is a part of me. I sing a lot. Lalo na sa CR.

Fond of Listening to Rock Music. Gothic ang style ko plus brute force. That matches up my musical style din. Alternative and emo rock really sooths my ears. But of course, I do listen sa other genres. :-)

A Hopeless Romantic. Kapag nagmahal, sobra-sobra. Martir. Lahat ginagawa para lamang maging maayos ang lahat. Definitely aiming for long-term relationship. :-) Ayun. Kahit tanungin mo pa si Kara at 'yung isang kinabaliwan ko, ang mushy ko lalo na sa text. :-)

The Network 4569520927766263212

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo