Loading...

That Engineering Feeling

I have finally completed my two years, so far, fairly well. This summer, I took Physics 73 Lecture and Laboratory. To cease the boredom with...

I have finally completed my two years, so far, fairly well. This summer, I took Physics 73 Lecture and Laboratory. To cease the boredom with these subjects, I took Walking for Fatness Fitness. The Physics course I took this Summer officially ended my Sophomore year in college. Good! Haha. I passed both subjects.

Physics 73
The lecture was fun and the professor’s hip and comprehendible. I never knew Physics would be this fun. Though the subject itself tackles really difficult topics, the professor had given so much that it felt easier than it should be.

Well, even if I didn’t really review a lot for the three exams, I managed to get, well fairly good scores, except for a failure in the 2nd Exam. It felt hell, I was sooo sick that time. Woo alibis. But I was really sick that time. But it was good to know that I still passed the subject. Not that high though,2.75, good enough.

The laboratory ended the second week. Whew. So much for those daily laboratory reports! But that Finals exam was easy! I aced it. DISCLAIMER: The day before the exam, I was busy partying and sleepover-ing at my high school friend’s house, so yea, you can imagine how hard it was to study with all the temptations and Kokology I have to conquer J Haha. Even if we slept 3 AM and woke up 6 AM to go back to UP, I managed to finish the exam in less than an hour. And my grade? I didn’t expect it to be this high, I thought it’s be 1.75. I got a 1.25.

Walking for Fat-ness

I always joke about this subject as Walking for Fatness. I have actually finished all my PE courses, namely: Scrabble, Philippine Folk Dance, PE 1-Streetdance and Duckpin Bowling, but I took this subject this summer, hoping I could work on with the Fatness and turn it into Fitness. Hmm, sure I didn’t get the muscles nor the “slim” ness I want, but I kinda like my posture right now, I don’t slouch much now. I do constant walking already. Yea! :D I got kind of concerned with what I eat. A lot of things changed because of this subject, hoping that maybe if I carry this through, I’d get slimmer and healthier. Another thing, medyo hindi na ako madali mapagod. I hope I get a passing score on this one. Well, I’ve gotten more than passing score by learning discipline in the course.

What Lies Ahead

We are on our enlistment process right now. I plan to take up ES 1, ES 12, ES 13, ES 21, ES 26, ME 63 and Anthro 10 this coming semester. I am not sure yet with ES 13, but I’d have to take 20 units next semester to catch up with my fellow ME friends :D I would substitute ES 13 with a GE though, if I don’t get Sir Ace :D

So, the results of the CRS gave me 12 units. I’m fine with me getting ES 26, ES 21 and Anthro 10; only that, I got Mr. Quiros for ME 63, I’d try to cancel this schedule and probably pre-rog on Ms. Balbarona’s class. I sure hope I enlist more subjects this second run.


That Engineering Feeling

Makes me think, I’ve spent two years in Engineering already. Not that bad. Though I’ve been experiencing quite a few 4’s and a 5, I won’t give up. It’s a dream and now that I’m trying to budge myself to make it a reality, I won’t easily surrender.

I’ve finished my Math and Physics series already. Majors and Engineering Science series would be hell, I know! But no one can stop me to be what I want to be.

Lift your head up, little Inghinyero :D
The Reading Glasses 3667751895988970489

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo