Loading...

American Idol FINALE :D

The judges were extremely horrible listeners. LOL. I believe that DA stepped up tonight, but not much that DC would be scared. We saw how em...

The judges were extremely horrible listeners. LOL. I believe that DA stepped up tonight, but not much that DC would be scared. We saw how emotional Cook was, today. I really hope he wins.

We have eight more hours to kill until the grand Finale. From last night's show, DC's song choices were kinda off, I know that. His last song was heartfelt and I had goosebumps especially on the end part.

The only song I remembered from DA is "Imagine", I give credit for he sang it well. DC's Dream Big, for me, was a hit. Though its not the conventional winning moment-winning song type of performance, it was too cool. :D

Earlier, I checked DialIdol.com, and they predicted Cook will win. Everyone's gone crazy as to who will get the crown.

Come to think of it, the two gave their best. America will have to decide who should grab the title. I am still crossing my fingers with Cook. :D

Entertainment 2283374480683511154

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo