Loading...

Survivor History: An All-Female Final 4!

I have recently been addicted to local shows that I have forgotten my ultimate favorite, that is, Survivor. I haven't checked about what...


I have recently been addicted to local shows that I have forgotten my ultimate favorite, that is, Survivor. I haven't checked about what's going on with the show recently. To much of my surprise, we're down to Final 4.

As the Final 5 went to Tribal Council, Erik Reichenback, the survivor they chose over Ami Cusack, got booted off in this week's show. Too bad for me, I didn't see the crazy goings-on with the series as Ozzy and James have already been booted from the game. Those two were the ones I am hoping would bring spice in this season's game and because of my summer classes, I didn't see them play.

Now, we're down to the Final 4 girls, three of which are All-Stars, namely Cirie Fields, Parvati Shallow and Amanda Kimmel. I must say Amanda has been one heck of a competitor in this game. She managed to come in Final 4 twice. Last season, she's Todd Zerhog's runner-up along with Courtney Yates.

As of now, I am rooting for Parvati to win the game. Natalie, the lone Fan amongst the remaining castaways, is pretty much in danger right now. They should not let her stay through the Final 3, if they want a chance to the million dollar prize.

Here's my guess on what's gonna happen in the Finale:

If the All Stars got brains, they'd boot Natalie.
Winner will be Parvati, second will be Cirie and then Amanda will be third.

But if Natalie manages to go through the Final 3, she'll probably win.
Well, there's only one way to find out. Watch the Finale on Monday, 3:15 PM at Crime and Suspense RPN 9 :)
Entertainment 2076085360122107013

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo