Loading...

Site Advisory: One Blog. More Links.

Hello people! I have been very active in the bloggosphere recently. I have posted around eight entries in the past two days, changed my layo...

Hello people! I have been very active in the bloggosphere recently. I have posted around eight entries in the past two days, changed my layout, update my blogroll and been commenting on some of the blog sites I visit.

I introduce the new Inghinyero. For the past couple of months, you were with the Inggitero and the Adventurous Inghinyero. Now, I present to you: Mister Engineer: Ang Misteryosong Inhinyero. Mister Engineer will also be using English in 95% of his posts so as to improve his skills in writing.

Along with the brand new Inghinyero are two new links. Since as you know, I am a TV addict and I fancy Reality Shows much, I'll be hosting Reality Overload. And as your engineer wants to improve his skills in writing, arts and anything that he's interested to, I'll be putting my works on The Engineer's Works.

This is to segregate things around my blog a bit more. So if you're just indulged in entertainment, then you could go to those links. And if you want to know me more and know my other side and everything about me, you can go here at my home site.

I hope this works. :)
The Network 2297543751712109835

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo