Loading...

Parvati Shallow is the Sole Survivor!

I can't be any happier. Parvati is my season bet for Survivor Micronesia: Fans vs Favorites. She outlasted nine former Survivor players ...


I can't be any happier. Parvati is my season bet for Survivor Micronesia: Fans vs Favorites. She outlasted nine former Survivor players and ten newbies to covet the title. The powerhouse Final 4 was made up of Amanda, Cirie, Parvati and the lone Fan Natalie.

It was the last of Natalie when she didn't win the Immunity Challenge. Therefore, Amanda, Cirie and Parvati voted her out 3-1. As the Final 3 took place, it was Cirie Fields who was sacrificed. Amanda Kimmel has again landed a spot on the Final 2, along with Parvati.

These two girls did pretty well. Parvati came in the game, not with her flirty strategy, unlike her first try on the game. She outsmarted and won the title with a definite strategy in the game! Woo. I really like her now.

I'd have to watch the rest of the Finale to comment more on this. Haha.

EDIT: This is, by far, the best season I have ever seen. That's why I have to rewatch it!

Entertainment 1952589116210017469

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo