Loading...

Does It Have to Be Mother's Day....

for you to appreciate those who have given you care and concern for the past years of your life? It doesn't have to be. As long as you e...

for you to appreciate those who have given you care and concern for the past years of your life?

It doesn't have to be. As long as you exchange this, with love and care too. It's enough. I posted this late, actually a day after the so-called "Mother's Day" celebration. Intentionally, because no matter what day it is in a month or in my lifetime, I celebrate "Mother's Day". I celebrate it everyday, by being the son my mom wants me to be and by being the brother, helping his sister raising her kid.



The past year has been a little different for us. A lot of things changed; along with it, my sister gave birth to my first nephew, which we fondly called, Bebeng or Bruno, Lebron Rian Amos.

I know my sister's doing a fine job with my nephew. She loves him so dearly and will not do anything to harm her child. I salute my sister for coping up with the situation well. I do believe that even if she has a long way to run, being a mother, she'll do well. She can't be wrong, she's raised by my mom.

My mom, since then, has been shouldering all the responsibilities in our home. Aside from that, she's also the one who makes sure, that me, my sister and my brother are fine, even if we're away from her. Though, my father's there to support her; he can't really do a lot since he's already 66 and he's ill with a respiratory disease.

My mother always ails in pain. She's also ill, with kidney stone though. But she still manages to carry it all out for the sake of our family. I might not be able to translate all in words. And I might not be able to thank her every moment and everything she sacrifices for us, but I want her to know, that I really appreciate her.

I know I've been quite a demon as a child, and as now, as an oldie. LOL.
Forgive me mom, I know you know that I love you. :)

For that, "Happy Mother's Day" na din. :)

The Matters I Keep 1161918439592293755

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo