Loading...

AI 7: Top 7

Brooke White. Hero It was really nice! Oh my. I really liked it. I actually had goosebumps while listening to it. She really sang it with ...

Brooke White. Hero
It was really nice! Oh my. I really liked it. I actually had goosebumps while listening to it. She really sang it with all her heart. Though I felt like its too calm, I think it was a really feel-good performance. I like her rendition especially with that kind of voice and those slight changes that she added to the song. Though I think there are slight tone problems in the end, it was a really nice performance. Very original.

Carly Smithson. Without You
I liked her performance since it was very controlled. She hit the right notes, but there's something with that voice that I really don't wanna hear, something strange. I feel like she's a good Evanescence-type-of-song singer but not, something so pop or something else. She has a powerful voice but has this annoying tone in it. I like her performance as well.

Syesha Mercado. Vanishing
I was not familiar with the song, but this girl is great. Darkhorse to win this competition right now, since she's not the popular one but she's the talented one. I think she has what it takes to be the next American Idol but she lacks star quality and connection with the audience.

Jason Castro. I Dont Wanna Cry
Jason has a different and unique thing on him that lets him stay week per week. He's actually getting better and better. He's actually one of those who I am wanting to stay longer still. But I don't know, for me, he's so static and he has no sense of variation with his style of music. He doesn't show any improvement in his singing. What I dislike about him is that he's limited to just a number of songs. He has this nice refreshing voice but not an Idol material for me.

David Cook. Always Be My Baby
This guy will be the seventh American Idol. This one can turn renditions into surefire hits. Not to mention, his extraordinary voice and consistency, I really think he's the only man fit for the title this season.

This guy can sell millions of records in a week. He's amazing and he's the next American Idol.

David Archuleta. When You Believe
He sang a song I liked before. I don't like it na. Haha. I really think he's overhyped and not really talented. So much America for voting him still.

Kristy Lee Cook. Forever
This girl continues to improve each week. Too bad she's not really the best and that's why she has to go. She's only fit for Country Music, if you'd ask me. She really sounds so as Simon says, like a karaoke.


My Rankings:
1. David Cook
2. Syesha Mercado
3. Brooke White
4. Carly Smithson
5. David Archuleta
6. Jason Castro
7. Kristy Lee Cook

I want a Brooke-David Cook Finale :)

Entertainment 2989006169750486853

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo