Loading...

March Madness

Whew, I never thought I could be so involved in the UP politics, probably not involved really, but attached to it. Today is the election day...

Whew, I never thought I could be so involved in the UP politics, probably not involved really, but attached to it. Today is the election day. I wish all the candidates the best of luck. Tama na ang siraan.

Earlier, our Physics results were out. I got an 11/50. In the class, only four passed! I only got 22%. We then discussed the answers for the exam.

Surprisingly, our very very mabaet at magandang teacher na si Mam Romero gave us a surprise 40-point problem set earlier, which she will add in our percentage score. What a nice teacher. :D

Anyways, it won't suffice a passing score, but I'd rather get a 40-50+% than a 22% score, right!! Right. Haha.

So yea, I have eight more exams to cover the whole month, and have five days vacation in Olongapo. :D Whew.

I took my exam on ES 1 last Saturday, I think I delivered well. I would probably pass that exam. On the sad note, I flunked my second exam on ES 1, and got 38.75%.

I am soooo dam nervous. I hope I would be able to catch up at the Finals.
The Reading Glasses 2681401584010635426

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo