Loading...

The Past Week

Hey, blog. I'm sorry if I didn't update you the past week. I have just been so freakingly busy and unavailable the past week. It'...


Hey, blog. I'm sorry if I didn't update you the past week. I have just been so freakingly busy and unavailable the past week. It's irritating that this is one of those interesting weeks this year and I haven't had much time to put everything into account.

--

The past week, I have been busy weighing everything and having fun at the UP Fair.

Monday. Well, I have to wake up early for the CSSP CWTS 2 Geography affair I have to attend. Its a centennial project from our CWTS class. It was also the day that I don't have PE and I studied for my SocSci2 examination on Thursday. I read some and didn't remember any, after I watched the UP Fair. It was Pan Xenia's second installment of Loverage. It was a so-so night for me, even if others have fun. I didn't really feel the UP Fair vibe like the first time I attended, which was last year. I was satisfied watching Parokya ni Edgar and Kamikazee's dirty tricks on the stage. Idol talaga si Jay! I realize that I really have a certain dislike on Bamboo, I don't know. But when they performed, I really didn't care at ll. Didn't even nod my head or sing their song even if I know the lyrics. A surprising discovery for me last night was Silent Sanctuary, which I haven't really had the chance to listen to their music. But I pretty much like it.

For some people, the night was pretty unfortunate, pretty bad. Lost cellphones, and teargas. You have to credit the Jumping Jologs for that. [those freaky people dancing and having their rituals, like drunk and drugged delinquents you see on the streets, only with their emo costumes.] Our organization bid two fair booth stalls and didn't sell any. Good job. The concert ended about 3 AM, and I went back at the dorm by 6 AM. I ate a lot the whole evening. Had some chitchats with old pals and I went there with some new friends. Thanks to my friend, Alethy, I went out with six girls that night. And Cinz was there too. :D It was generally, fun, being with them the whole night. They're really cool. It was fun hanging out with Dos Bois too [Kenneth, Dean, Mark, Jason, Fel, Sig, Iyyan]. I was so tired that evening that brings me to...

Tuesday. Obviously, it was already Tuesday when I got back at the dorm. Sleep. Sleep. 11:30. I missed my Physics class. The first time I missed a class this semester. It sucks because I'd really want to attend all my classes this semester, for a change.You see, I've been trying to be a nice boy lately. I had my Drawing subject, then my Statics class. And yes, my drawing class spans three hours. And there I am, drawing lines and views etc., knowing I am still unsure if I'll drop the course or not. Didn't watch the Fair because I have 35 problems to answer for my Statics Lab the next day. Fun fun fun. :X

Wednesday. My statics lab class. They threw in some really hard problems which we can solve. Each for an hour. Really hard for a 3-hour class. And we have thirty minutes alloted for the short quiz. I got my 2nd LE results, and to my surprise, I failed. I really studied hard for it. Err. And I got even a lower score than the first exam. I spent the whole afternoon sleeping and when I woke up, its 6PM and I have to prepare for the Fair again, since our dormitory required us to buy a ticket for the night, which was hosted by Alpha Phi Omega. Rock Lovean sa Sandaan. This was a really fun night, because I spent it with my SOEP and SA friends. Surprisingly, I enjoyed the bands. I really liked Zelle's performance. Plus Silent Sanctuary and others. My moment of the night, was Typecast performing four songs, they surprised us with a Bright Lights as first song. Of course, their long instrumentals didn't fail us. It's what they're best at. They are the best in terms of playing their gadgets. Then, they sang Will You Ever Learn, Last Time and ended it with a bang, The Boston Drama. I would have wished for them to sing songs from their first album and more unfamiliar songs. Naiinis kasi ako binababoy na nung iba yung mga kanta nila.

Thursday. Nothing special. I took my Social Sciences examination. It was hard. Really hard. And I don't wanna talk about it.

Friday. Was nothing but a boring day. The night was interesting though, because its the day I opened my heart for someone else. I'm really thinking of someone right now, and it just makes me smile. I don't know, maybe this will just be for a short time. But I have learned to accept that the girl I was like stalking forever, and I, will be just friends. Give me credit for I was holding this for so long, and now, I have finally freed my self from her. And I had the sudden urge to like more girls, as in, search for girls and probably like one from them. I don't know. I just think I have to move on. And like this morning, when I woke up, I really felt that I need to find some other who can love me for me. :D It was Kalai's wacky day. Hmm, no comment na nga lang. haha. And yea, I have decided not to drop my Engineering Drawing subject. Wish me luck!! And may God bless me.

I'll have a separate post for Saturday. :D

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo