Loading...

Dead Man

Man found dead inside UP dorm By Marlon Ramos Philippine Daily Inquirer First Posted 04:21pm (Mla time) 02/15/2008 MANILA, Philippines -...

Man found dead inside UP dorm
By Marlon Ramos
Philippine Daily Inquirer
First Posted 04:21pm (Mla time) 02/15/2008

MANILA, Philippines -- Police investigators are not discounting foul play in the death of a 22-year-old worker whose body was found inside a dormitory of the University of the Philippines in Diliman, Quezon City, on Friday.

The body of John Arvir Aranas, of Don Mariano Subdivision, Cainta, Rizal, was found by his coworker Federico Bandianon on his bed at the Molave Residence Hall at around 8 a.m.

Police Officer 2 Randy Bantillo, case investigator, said Bandianon has been invited to shed more light on the discovery of Aranas’ body.

He said the victim was one of the stay-in workers doing repairs on the dormitory.

Bantillo said they want to find out more about the circumstances surrounding Aranas’ death because his body bore no visible signs of injury.

An autopsy was to be performed on the body, police said.

--

The dead body was found around 7 AM daw by his co-worker, and I was still sleeping that time, maybe that's why I didn't know that this thing happened. I was a bit shocked when my roomie Clement told me about it. What's irritating was when he told me that the story didn't really sink in that much to me, he imagined me to be a bit afraid since there'd be another Urban Legend or something about it. And I was like, uhm, just calm.

What's good is that Molave residents didn't even know about it. Good because it didn't create any commotion or whatsoever. Things ended up normally, I even woke up the next day not knowing anything about it. My roomie also told me that I might dream of him in my sleep and that the guy will strangle me to death while I'm sleeping. And I was like, respeto naman sa kanya, kasi nga namatay na siya. The guy was young. He's a construction worker pala. He was reportedly drunk, and died the Rico Yan way.


Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo