Loading...

Dropping Drawing

Well, I took Engineering Drawing this semester and I strived hard to continue everything until the second long exam came and as it concluded...

Well, I took Engineering Drawing this semester and I strived hard to continue everything until the second long exam came and as it concluded, teary-eyed, I really don't think I'd pass it. Those two exams are said to be the easiest exams in the course.

The thing is, I don't really have time for fuck-ups this semester. I should pass all of my subjects or else, I won't be able to reimburse my stipend for this semester which was put on hold since I was suspended because of my Physics 72 grade. Now, I can't afford to lose this scholarship, and my options will pretty much likely to be dropping ES1 or not.

If I drop the subject, I'd have enough time to concentrate on my other subjects. I am pretty sure m grades in ES11 would be higher. Then, my scholarship won't be affected since I'll still be taking 16 units, which is not under the requirements of the scholarship. So everything's pretty and I'd get my 15,000 stipend at the end of this semester.

On the bad side, its a huge effort to draw this plates and all and those things would be put into waste. After all though, I can use my knowledge this semester when I retake the subject on Summer.

If I don't drop the subject, there's a 50-50 chance that I'll pass it. 50-50 chance that I'd be out of scholarship next semester.

How about you? Help me decide. I guess I know which one is to choose, but I am pretty unsure about this move. I don't know, knowing me, I'd pretty much have my decision final, a day before the deadline for dropping.

You'll hear about this soon. :D
The Reading Glasses 2303789848772900997

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo