Loading...

Exams Galore and A Lotta Things!

It was just the seventh day of January and I have lots of exams to deal with, not to mention, exams and other stuffs I need to submit at the...

It was just the seventh day of January and I have lots of exams to deal with, not to mention, exams and other stuffs I need to submit at the first week of this year. What a way to start it.

I didn't have a decent Christmas break, spent nights reading English 11 readings and skimming through Social Sciences write-ups, and busy mumbling about out CWTS webpage to be published third week of the month as Geography Department kickoff for the Centennial Celeb.

To top it off, I have this Statics exam tomorrow which is really making me ecstatic. This exam is gonna be soooo hard. The easy first long exam... I flunked it and there's a really huge chance, that tomorrow, I'd have the same fate but of course, I'll do my best not to fail this exam.

I had my Social Science partial results earlier and it wasn't good. It's 70% of our grade and I got 50 out of 70. I still need 10 points to pass. In the 30% essay part, I don't know how I fared. I just need 15 to 20 points there so I can have a decent mark... I really need to double my efforts.

I am satisfied with my Math 55, ES 1 and Eng11 standing so far... not until the results of the exams will I know that I also need some catching up though.

--

The past two days I spent lying on my bed, with alleviated body temperature, dry mouth, hoarse throat, coughing hard, sobbing harder and sneezing here and fro.

Like, days from the vacation (is it really a break?), I only had five hours of sleep. Good thing I got sick and filled lots of the time I should've allotted to sleeping.

Speaking of vacation, I haven't had the chance to talk about it. It was plain. Nothing spectacular. Maybe I just got a hangover from my examinations the last week, when even in the midst of the Great Oblation Run, I have to take a Physics Summative Exam. And what a way to end my year but an exam in Mathematics which I did quite well.

Not to mention my ES 1 cluelessness has brought me at peak when I took the exam days before I leave Manila.

It sure is refreshing to go back to Olongapo. Even the two weeks were short, it was just enough to let me breathe for a while, not worrying so much about academic stuffs but still thinking of some works I need to get done with so that it'll be less hectic when I go back.

This blog entry should have been weeks ago. I mean this part.

Well, yea. I just had the flare to burst some emotions now, so might as well I take advantage of it.

Looking back at my last posts, its all about pure entertainment Asiand Idol and PBB stuffs. I am so disappointed but I am so tired to mumble and be pissed with the output. This whole sentence is worth the attention of the show. I even had Big Night front row tickets. But yea, I got sick and I wasn't able to really watch. So, I stayed at the dorm and just lie, sleep and eat bananas. Oooh. I love bananas.

Last Sat was Kalai's Pasalubong Festival, it was nice. Extravagant it is. But yea, I believe ours still is better. No biasness attached.

Anyways, I just felt so away with my blog lately and that's why now that I have the chance to update, and do something sensical, I'm writing.

So yea, I'm just giving you some things that actually is keeping me busy right now.
Ciao,ayt.

PS:

Walang gayahan. Explain first before you complain dude.
Shut up. :D Thanks.
The Matters I Keep 6751562618387617018

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo