Loading...

Exams and Failures.

Nice one little engineer, you have passed 2 out of your 5 exams! Wow, what an achievement. Results of my exams were very unsatisfactory. Fir...

Nice one little engineer, you have passed 2 out of your 5 exams! Wow, what an achievement.

Results of my exams were very unsatisfactory. First, my Physics 72 exam which I only got 50%, especially for a retaker, that's a really bad score. Oh well, I have four more exams to pass para naman di kahiya-hiya no.

My ES11 exam score was 50% too. I took my 2nd Long exam yesterday and I must say I have answered only one of the three problems with utmost confidence. The other two, I was clueless. Actually, I didn't know what to do and I just guessed and guessed.

My Math 55 exam must be the only light in this mist. Grabe! Buti na lang madali yung exam, at kayang-kaya kong maipasa.

And I don't wanna talk about ES1. Grabe. I really need to work it out. Syeeeeeeet. Wag na ipaalala. Mabubugbog ko ang magpapaalala. :D

I passed my SocSci2 exams. Wala nga lang flying colors.

Anyways, I really have to study. I shall push myself to study harder! Go. Haha.


And to tell you, my exams for next week are:
January 17: Eng 11 and PE 1
January 22: Physics 72
January 29: ES 11

I need a break. Whut!?! Sana birthday gift na lang oh. :D
The Reading Glasses 6314131159736570715

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo