Loading...

Its Grendel!

Grendel Alvarado. Along with Jayna Reyes, she was my favorite to the end. She did so well, I am so proud of her. Her caliber is of America&#...


Grendel Alvarado. Along with Jayna Reyes, she was my favorite to the end. She did so well, I am so proud of her. Her caliber is of America's next big thing. Her level is what models in the Philippines look up to.

She has improved a lot. Learned well and stride her way to the top. Congratulations to the first Philippines' Next Top Model winner, the 22 year-old Bacolod lass, Grendel. =)

Here is her rocking picture. Hot.



---

Although Rina gave her a good fight, it was quite obvious that Grendel will win this, with Elf quitting, it is impossible for her not to.

This season, let's check my bets:

My Nah-ahs: Marj, Mira, Sarah Kaye, Bambbi, Wheng
My So-so's: Sheena, Elf, Gemma
My Fine Ones: Rina, Jenn, Joy
My Bets: Jayna, Grendel, Raine
The Engine Starts 6910377603312422859

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo