Loading...

Sizzle the New Year

On The Dormitory New Rule Implementation of the new dormitory rule is quite good, since I got a slot. Though I don't think it was fair f...

On The Dormitory New Rule

Implementation of the new dormitory rule is quite good, since I got a slot. Though I don't think it was fair for other people, I do believe there are some glitches on the process of selecting those who'd get a slot.

On another note, most of the applicants who have qualified for the dormitory admission were the ones who took Summer Classes because they were the only once who were informed of the news.
Those on the "liblib" part of the country didn't and that's why they suffered to find a new home they can live in for the rest of the year.

As of now. I am satisfied with the room I've got, and where I'm in. I like the new system but please make it a point to inform all. Its not easy going in a university like this, nor it is easier to live far from your home, so please to the administration, bear in mind that there were a lot who expected and found themselves homeless, or looking for a much expensive boarding house near the campus. Some even commute three rides from UP. Haggardness.

On The Enrollment

This enrollment proved to me that really, it is much harder to enroll than to study in UP. Frigging, pile-ups and CRS fuck-ups. The enlistment is another minus. Ooh, I got screwed so hard with this enrollment. It really sucks.


On the New Blog

Let's begin the year right, let's write more sensible things than love, love, love and rants. Its time to separate serious matters from social issues and entertaining stuffs.

From now on, this blog will cater the following labels.

The Love Machine. Need I say more.
The Network. Blogging community.
The Suicide. The society issues.
The Engine Starts. The entertainment section.
The Reading Glasses. The academics.
The Matters I Keep. All about my personal life.

With that, I end this post. New academic year. New life. Leaving that 125-post blog DaKopiPalace ain't easy, but I can see a better future in Inghinyero.

The Network 5556449624302314307

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo