Loading...

Chorvamous

The sad thing about the past week is that the classes have begun. And that means piles of writings, assignments, problem sets and readings t...

The sad thing about the past week is that the classes have begun. And that means piles of writings, assignments, problem sets and readings to work on.

As of now, my head is far from "acad mode". Perfect way to start the semester. But I think I have doing things enough, just right to pass my subjects.

So, I would just give you my first impressions with my subjects and the professors I have.


Physics 72
The subject is mainly about electromagnetism.
The subject might be a little too boring but it can be electrifying. It is a 4-unit subject and I can't manage to fail it. I only have 16 units this semester.

As for the professor, she's okay. She is Ms. Bhazel Rara. Sobrang saya niya magturo. Comparing her from my past professor in Physics, she's better. I guess I'm gonna enjoy (despise!) this subject. No. I just have to be more industrious and try harder to pass this one.

Target Grade: 2.00
Knowing Me: 2.50


Math 54
This subject is really interesting.
Being handled by Mr. Leyson last Summer, I really gained the will and confidence to strive harder and do well on my future Math courses. In short, ginanahan na ako. This is one of my majors this semester, a whopping 5 units. Of two quizzes we had, I got a perfect score on the second one, and on the other, let's just say I'm careless.

As for the professor, Ms. Chona Tandang, she can be that frail and shy to you, but she really is very good in teaching, she really points out the do's and dont's of doing this freaky numbers.

Target Grade: 1.75
Knowing Me: 2.50


Comm 3

This subject will test my confidence, wit and analization skills.
Its pretty boring to be with boring groupmates. Oops. Haha. But the subject just requires lesser amount of time to covet a good grade. I tend to stammer when I speak. A lot of uhms-errs and all, I hope that this communication subject would help me strengthen my stage prescence and keep me going in my orals.

Ms. Fabiola Ortiz is kind of so-so mataray-mabait kind of teacher. Obsessive-compulsive. She's pretty cool and she knows what she's talking. She delivers well and has a certain classiness with her speaking, add to that her eloquence and malaman na words.

Target Grade: 1.25
Knowing Me: 1.50

PE (Philippine Folk Dance)

This subject is quite demanding.
I hate going outside the campus and we are required to go to three different UAAP games. OUTSIDE the CAMPUS! Besides dancing with pants, every week, we can't use slippers until the Dance Studio gets repaired. I hate wearing SHOES.

Ms Lalaine Perena like Ms Ortiz is kind of strict, kind of mataray-kalog teacher. I so hope I learn to identify which of my two stinky walkers, is left or right. After all, this is just folk dance. But, a lot are saying its not really that easy. =)

Target Grade: Passing (preferrably 1.5)
Knowing Me: 2.0

Panitikang Pilipino 50

No comment. No show. No professor. Ooh.

Target Grade: 1.0
Knowing Me: 1.25


Physics 72.1

No exams.
Pretty boring professor.

Target Grade: 1.25
Knowing Me: 1.50

CWTS Geography

Fun. Fun. Fun. Mr. Deocariza for the second time.

Target Grade: 1.0
Knowing Me: 1.25

As of now in my academics life, everything's pretty stable. I must admit that I am forgetting a lot as of now, one of them is social interaction, and another is health, but I think I could carry on.
The Reading Glasses 7710105320781981407

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo