Loading...

Bruce Quebral stays

UP Fever. Maybe because of his well performance in Big Brother Slovenia that enabled him to surpass this elimination against pretty tough c...



UP Fever. Maybe because of his well performance in Big Brother Slovenia that enabled him to surpass this elimination against pretty tough contender Robert Woods last night on Pinoy Big Brother.

Accumulating roughly 56% of the votes, Quebral won the match in one of the most tight eviction results in PBB.

Because of Robert's actions on the Maxim Boys Night Out, the audience might have had the impression on him that is what he really is.

Anyways, I am not surprised. Bruce should go after Wendy. I would like it if Bruce wins PBB2.

Who would be nominated next? Wendy and Nel. That's what I think and what my gut feels. Let's just see for ourselves tonight if I am right. Alternatives: Mickey, Gee Ahne, Bruce

My Final 4 Bets as of now: Bodie, Bea, Bruce, Gee Ahne.
The Engine Starts 6845893167766972653

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo