Loading...

My First Three Days

I miss Kalai so much. I am only three days in here. And I already miss my home back at Olongapo. Fuck that I have summer classes. Well, good...


I miss Kalai so much.

I am only three days in here. And I already miss my home back at Olongapo. Fuck that I have summer classes. Well, good in a way, I have reunited with my former Extra Dos buddies.
Last Thursday, we embarked in an amazing experience. Enrollment. I finished registering that same day. But I'll stop this crap since it would only lead to more CRS stupidity stuff that I have posted two days ago.

So. What would I expect of Molave? I expect it to be simple like Kalay. Clean. Tolerable CR. Nice room. Just one level lower than Kalay. But, as I checked in at B-244. It amazes me to see, four single beds [like Kalay's] and four study tables [measures half of Kalay's], dim central light. four fluorescent lights in four corner walls of the room, not to mention, two cabinets [for four residents], and all kinds of dirt in the paligid. One thing good, you can move freely and rearrange things the way you want it. Another one, is the drawers at the side of my bed. I so like them. Ooh, I forgot the windows. It's like AS windows nga pala.

So. I was totally wrong. Its not one level lower than the caliber or quality Kalay has. Shocks. Staying there is a privilege. Caps lock. Molave is not even half of Kalay. Not even 1/gazillionth of it, minus the fun, the feeling, the comfort. But hey, I can deal with this. I just didn't think Molave would be this enticing. *sarcastic* In short, it's uber-oogleh.

What fun I have is that my buddies in Extra Dos will be the ones I'll live with the next month, for summer classes.

Next, we went off to have dinner at Philcoa. Haha. And we are still devastated by the scene of Molave. So what we did was we went to Yakal and made nasty comments about it. Making ourselves believe that we are in a better dorm. Sour grapes. But I do think now, that Molave is better-er (if not for the nice CR's in Yakal), than Yakal.

So, it was sleeping time. We slept after we talked about things and arrange our stuff. Night one in. That was comfortable. NOT! A cockroach tiptoed his way on my arms. Shocks. Eeek.

My second night was cool, too. If not for some text bug, biting my patience that night. All's good. Mahirap kapag wala pang food, napapagastos ako ng kung anu-ano at mahirap kapag walang pasok, nauubos pera ko sa Internet.

That day. We watched Prison Break. Out of 23 episodes, we finished 8 of Season 1. We ordered the Pambansang Order-an ng Kalay, Bermonts. At syempre ang number 1 customer nilang si Dos Kalay ay naging si Dos Molave na.

I munched Ham & Chz that night, and Cheese-flavored French Friez.

Then, night comes soon. Night 2 finished.

Yesterday was my third day. I overspend a lot. Didn't eat both lunch and breakfast.
It was fine. I saw Miggy Valdes but I did not notice him. The guy was my batchmate in RSHS and transferred to a school here in Manila after he knew he's gonna be kicked out when we were sophies.

Mula sa Chuchay's [one of my fave dining places at SC] to Isawan. Nakita ko siya. And we never spoke or hi'ed at each other.

At night, I was at Ersao and I ate my dinner. Adrz was there too and joined me at the table.
He's still nice. Haha. Although in second semester, the guy never talked to me.

Whatever. Haha. I'm just so bored, and my textmates won';t cooperate. =P

Happy Birthday Kuya Ricky!
Sige. Hehe. =) Update lang/

Updates 355752313825703572

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo