Loading...

Exam Score & Bad Luck

Last Saturday, I had my 1st LE in Math. And I thought I could easily get an 80%. But my score was, only 60% enough to pass. =) Next Saturday...

Last Saturday, I had my 1st LE in Math. And I thought I could easily get an 80%.
But my score was, only 60% enough to pass. =)

Next Saturday would be my 2nd Long Exam. I hope I'd step a notch higher. I badly want a 2.0 so I should really strive harder to meet my goal.

Earlier, I screwed up with my Duckpin Bowling game. It sure sucks to have only a score of 7 in your first three frames. But I managed to climb up to the middle of the list on my next frames. I hope that my score for tomorrow be better.

Good news: I was commended for my solo perfect score last quiz, as my prof handed me my quiz paper earlier.

=)

I badly want a strike, a spare or a break. ^sigh^
Updates 5266504241084437540

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo