Loading...

March 24- The Third Death in Physics. Double Dead on Chem.

Snap. That Physics Exam, that one which I have been reviewing for uhm, 20 plus days! That one which I have had sleepless nights reviewing ju...

Snap. That Physics Exam, that one which I have been reviewing for uhm, 20 plus days! That one which I have had sleepless nights reviewing just to get decent grades. That exam's finished earlier and its, too difficult. Crappy crappy exam.

I answered all of it. And almost all, hinulaan ko. Pakshet. Not really good. My standing in Physics falls around 2.5-2.75 and it might really be lower than that if I won't study more. I mean MORE.

--

I have a Chemistry Exam later and yes, I'm here. I don't know if I'll pass Chem, but I hope I survive. Haha.

--

I love Hum 1. It eased my pain, my burden. I think I'd be able to get 1.0 or 1.25 there. Hot! Hehe. I received my 2nd LE and its 1.25. =P

--

All that. I'd be having Summer classes! Haha. Enlisted myself on Math 53 and 2 PE subjects. Haha. If I'd be lucky enough, I hope I can manage my time wisely, do things better and pass Math 53 or at least give it a fight with a removals.

--

Sige. =P
UP Life 7570981352742140252

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo