Loading...

So Unsure...

I am so unsure of my status right now... It seems that I'm nearing to be terminated in my DOST Scholarship T_T. So sad to have it pass m...

I am so unsure of my status right now...
It seems that I'm nearing to be terminated in my DOST Scholarship T_T.
So sad to have it pass me by:
I hope I can still pull through

Here are my expected grades for this semester:

Well, yea. Of course I am sad. I really hope I can still get 1.25 in Humanidades 1 or 1.75 in Physics 71.1 to make my GWA exactly or fall the mark of 2.75. Hopefully.

I went to the Office of Admissions earlier to check my UPG score:

Language Proficiency (94)
Reading Comprehension (93)
Mathematics (97)

Science (76)



My UPG: 1.972


---

And that's the
story on how I passed UP Diliman. :)
Anyways, a lot of things are going on, and I am getting busier and busier each and everytime. And I notice there are only little comments to my posts. I do appreciate them. I hope more people would come...

My Blog Ranking scores are going down.

--

Still, wish me luck. I hope I can pull this through. I did not drop any subject. Shocks, fighting spirit! :)

Ill trust myself to do the best I can for myself to be saved another year here in UP. I'll snatch that DOST grade requirement. One thing's for sure, I'll take one subject in summer.

The question is:
Will it be Math
53? Math 54? Or Chem 17? :P

Life Matters 8553172245016463118

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo