Loading...

New Cellphone

Hopefully, it won't get lost nor get stolen. I have a new cellphone. It's just fit for my budget. Its better than my 1100.... It'...

Hopefully, it won't get lost nor get stolen. I have a new cellphone. It's just fit for my budget. Its better than my 1100.... It's 1112. I bought it for 2,400. My own money, I have been keeping for two months. :)

Anyways, I hope I get through with that Physics exam. Hopefully, pass it.

As of now, I am nervous of the results. I have a quiz on Math tomorrow. And I hope, really, I pass it.

---

I am so busy working with this newsletter. Kapoi.

---

Text me at 09163944492.
I'll be posting my Smart number once I have memorized it. Haha.

--

Tomorrow, we should have no classes! EDSA! EDSA! Ano ba?!?

--

Happy Birthday to one of my bestfriends.
Patricia Gaile Espinosa.
And to one of my friends and classmate in highschool.
Eulene Alexis Alvero.

Happy Birthday to my Gonza pal.
Goegie Borlaza, too!

-- Ciao!

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo