Loading...

DSSPC Madness

DSSPC Madness... Here comes DSSPC again. Journalism 101 last week is a bit boring. No spirit like last year. No flavor. Hence, I liked it th...

DSSPC Madness...

Here comes DSSPC again. Journalism 101 last week is a bit boring. No spirit like last year. No flavor. Hence, I liked it this time for only one reason and I am not telling. I knew many things this time and learned several stuffs about... im not telling. Definitely not writing.

Again, I hope I will be able to win Sports this time and go to RSPC.
It's okay for me if I won't but it would be good to win!

I hope all others win. I love our school to again reign as champs 7th perennial time.
Hence, we are a journalistic school. Aren't we?

Wait till you hear
RS RS popo ami may momo ni! RS!
RS RS popo ami may momo ni! RS!
ejhehheheh...

cute...
sige sana manalo kami.
ako sana manalo> alanganin ako. ehehe


+rml+
kOPeE
Journalism 1466335275380512060

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo