Loading...

Carly Rae Jepsen Live in Manila Concert Schedule, Tickets, Price

Carly Rae Jepsen Live in Manila Concert Schedule, Tickets, Price Hey, I just met you! And this is crazy! But here’s my number, so call me...

Carly Rae Jepsen Live in Manila Concert Schedule, Tickets, Price

Carly Rae Jepsen Live in ManilaHey, I just met you! And this is crazy! But here’s my number, so call me maybe? Remember when that song became the national anthem of the Philippines? Relive those days as Carly Rae Jepsen will be having another concert in Manila!
“Carly Rae Jepsen Live in Manila” is set this August 7, 2013 on the Smart Araneta Coliseum at 8:00 PM.The concert is brought to us by Wilbros Live, the same producers of the Lee Min Ho Live in Manila concert!Tickets will go on sale next week via TicketNet. We’ll give you the details onto that later so bookmark tihs page!


carly rae jepsen live in manila tickets 5613011198525398065

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo