Loading...

Buy, Buy, Buy, Spend, Spend, Spend

Today’s economic model can be described as ‘buying things you don’t need with money you don’t have’. Hey, it’s probably not very sustainab...


Today’s economic model can be described as ‘buying things you don’t need with money you don’t have’. Hey, it’s probably not very sustainable sustainable, but if this world is going to crash and burn, I’ll like to watch it sitting in a hottab.
1. LazBoySpas.Com - come to think of it, even if the world isn’t going to end, hot tub is a nice thing to have.
2. NorthernHottubCovers.Com - and since I’ll have a hot tub, I’ll need a hot tab cover, won’t I?
3. IDPoster.com - I think I’ll take picture of myself and make a poster out of it.
4. MegaFlowers.Com - maybe it’s time to think of a significant other and send her flowers.
5. HermitageJewelers.Com - while getting something truly extravagant for myself.
6. Education4Drivers.Com - and I think I’ll need a car. But it’s a good idea to learn how to drive it first.

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo