Loading...

Scrubs for Men

I was talking to this guy in the hospital in what seems to be a doctor uniform , so I thought he was actually one and or probably a medicine...

I was talking to this guy in the hospital in what seems to be a doctor uniform, so I thought he was actually one and or probably a medicine student. I asked him on where did he buy his scrubs and he told me he bought it in the drugstore.

At that moment, I was kind of confused since facial scrubs are bought on markets most of the time. Then, I asked my friend from the medical field about scrubs - and he asked me, what do I mean by 'scrubs'. He told me to search for this website: http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Men/ as for nurses and doctors, that's what scrub is. But I was actually asking for a facial scrub. That's the time I realized me and the guy in uniform are talking about two totally different things. Haha. My bad.

Post a Comment

1 comment

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo