Loading...

Gotta Be Inspired

There are a lot of times in our lives that we feel hopeless and we feel uncertain of what we're heading to. Most of the time, it is due ...

There are a lot of times in our lives that we feel hopeless and we feel uncertain of what we're heading to. Most of the time, it is due to a problem we can not conquer.

Sometimes, we wonder why problems cross our ways. It seems like they're living creatures just randomly picking people to haunt. Whether what kind of problem it is, I always look up to God and I know that he'll guide me to the right path. I always believe that there is a reason for anything.

My highschool bestfriend once told me to listen to inspiring songs and worship songs. She was my companion since the start. I am one tough lad to be able to conquer my problems about being very unsociable and being the public enemy of our high school.

When my highschool bestfriend engaged me to listen to these types of songs, I felt inspired and they made me feel like I should not give up. So whenever a problem comes across, I look for inspiring songs on the Internet and I found this interesting song from Fire Fall Down, entitled "Commissioned."

The lyrics of the song struck me as listening to it makes you really push further and go achieve what you need to achieve. It gives me a little bit of hope especially now that I am in a very crucial stage of my life. I am currently a senior student in college and I really find it difficult to survive my program. With time constraint, personal problems, and financial problems, too, I only look up to myself and God and my family and I push myself one notch higher everytime. I want to graduate on time so badly; I want my mom and dad be proud of me and be proud of themselves!

I have lots and lots of dreams but I feel like all's a long shot; but what makes me further is that I make a way to get out of this and that's what that song reminds me, I have to push through, whatever it takes to succeed.

Fire Fall Down might mislead you as they play hardcore rock music but if you look deeper in the lyrics of their songs, truly magical! They're capability to attract the youth especially those, who are in crisis, like me is a wonder.

As I searched their website, there were a lot more Firefalldown music videos to choose from! And also, I joined their contest. The Firefalldown promo is about being inspired and the prize is to win an iTouch! Isn't that cool?

So, what are you waiting for, send your entries now! :) Who knows, you might be the winner of that much-coveted prize.

Firefalldown Album “Commisioned” out now! Download in Itunes or Amazon!

ITouch 344493225748210063

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo