Loading...

Emerging and Influential Bloggers

I am joining Ms. Janette Toral's Top Ten Emerging and Influential Blogs for 2009 . And here's my list. My ten emerging and influenti...

I am joining Ms. Janette Toral's Top Ten Emerging and Influential Blogs for 2009. And here's my list.

My ten emerging and influential blogs of 2009 are based on three main things - first, is that it should have created a significant following attaining widespan influence; second, the wow factor, the potential of the blog to truly be one of the top blogs in the Philippines, and possibly the world and lastly, my favorites, the blogs which I really enjoy visiting a lot.

So, let us start with those blogs which I think are very influential.

Video Chops , for me, is one of the most influential blogs since it caters to people interested in video blogging. It also unites vloggers and compiles the hottest vlogs in the bloggosphere. Not only that, the site's video contents aren't garbage; the site also has cool features!

Barrio Siete has probably the most unique approach in making comments and expressing observations regarding society issues. With heavy topics at hand, a lot of their entries make it easier to comprehend especially to us noobs, due to the light attack of the writers. Definitely, a topnotch site. And, the layout is really neaaat!

Patay Gutom. This barkada of self-proclaimed patay gutoms are very much a breathe of fresh air on the internet. I never knew reading a food blog could be this cool. From their very kwela pictures and very cool features, Patay Gutom has created a following and for sure has created a mark in the food blogging world.

RP 2010. The national elections is coming and this blog can definitely be a very influential tool to a lot of Filipino netizens around the globe. The ultimate election watchblog, that is RP2010.


Here are the blogs which I think has the potential to make it big someday, thus are, the ones which for me, qualify as the emerging blogs of 2009.

Adaphobic
Tunay na Lalake
Let's Go! Sago


Here are the blogs which I enjoy visiting and those I think are very influential to me.

The Extraordinary Kiddo
Good Times Manila
Kelvinonian Ideas 2.0

There it is. This is my final list to Janette Toral's Ten Emerging and Influential Blogs of 2009 :)
Blogging Event 4965256565559892190

Post a Comment

2 comments

Bryan Karl said...

Wow thanks ha :D

Better Than Coffee said...

good times manila is just hilarious. i wonder who the writer is?

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo