Loading...

UPCAT 2008 Results: Know if You Passed!

If you live far from UP Diliman or you just want to know the results fresh, I'd be going to the Office of the University Registrar on J...


If you live far from UP Diliman or you just want to know the results fresh, I'd be going to the Office of the University Registrar on January 18th, Sunday, the supposed date of release of the UPCAT Results for the August 2008 UPCAT exam. If you want, I could check your names on the list!

Know if you pass here.

Post a Comment

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo