Loading...

Hopes and Wishes

Sometimes, I can't really distinguish the difference between hoping and wishing. HA. Whatever. Here's my wishlist for 2009. Polo Shi...

Sometimes, I can't really distinguish the difference between hoping and wishing. HA. Whatever.

Here's my wishlist for 2009.

Polo Shirts and Socks. I need 'em badly. I checked my closet the day I left the dormitory and all I see are Engineering and UP shirts! Ha. For polo shirts, blue and green ones. For socks, black and white na matibay. My birthday's nearing and if someone there's planning to buy me a gift. Ito lang ang gusto ko. Haha. May nakontrata na nga ako eh. HAHA.

Target Date: January 2009

UP Siglo Items. That includes the UP Jacket (which by the way is worth Php800), a new UP lanyard (I lost the other one last Lantern Parade) and a UP 2009 Planner.

Target Date: March 2009

Domain Name. I desperately want a domain name. An inghinyero.com or rommelsherwin.com or kopee.com will do.

Target Date: Summer 2009

Laptop. I really wanna blog more, and design more layouts and make fun with Adobe Photoshop more. Plus, I need the laptop for my programming subjects and for technical papers and stuff. I also need a vault for my documents and files. SO, yea. I badly need a laptop.

Target Date: June 2009

New Cellphone.
It doesn't have to be that grand. But I want a new one.

Target Date: September 2009

I also need a mini-bag like lalagyanan ng notebooks and ballpen and important stuffs, which I can just make bitbit anytime, anywhere. Haha. Preferrably black :-)

Now, I am hoping for...

1. Excellent grades.
2. Good health.
3. New inspiration. :-)
4. Blog more.
5. Me to be slimmer.
6. More true friends than just acquaintances.
7. Peace of mind.
8. Me to manage my time wisely.
9. Better connection with God.
10. Lessen my sins.
11. Love my family more.
12. Be a more active org person. [Woo! Go Pisme]


There. Hopefully, I'd be able to get at least a half of these I listed by next year.

The Matters I Keep 7904310162024825453

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo