Loading...

Things Gone Out of Hand

Whew. I only have myself to blame. I have been quite a pasaway this past semester and when I received half of my midterm exams results, I k...


Whew. I only have myself to blame. I have been quite a pasaway this past semester and when I received half of my midterm exams results, I knew it wouldn’t be so amusing.

My ES 21: Mathematical Methods of Engineering exam was difficult but I didn’t expect that I will only get a whopping 25% for it. By the way, it’s the lowest of all the failing marks I’ve garnered and for a subject I treasure so much, it definitely signifies an alert.

Yesterday, I received my ES 12: Dynamics of Rigid Bodies exam. Out of all the exams, this exam is the easiest but still, like the first two, I flunked it.

I had an exam last Tuesday in ME 63: Thermodynamics and I know, you know what happened. I wouldn’t be surprised if I scored really low.

I don’t know, I do believe I have good study habits. I study a lot but I study most effectively in the evening. I am really used to studying ‘til dawn but lately, I’ve been quite lazy since my roommate also wouldn’t want to open the lights these times. I requested a study light but all it does is drown me to sleep since its light isn’t enough to pump me up for work.

Well, as of now, I am still pumped up with Laarni Lozada winning Pinoy Dream Acamy Season 2 and is currently busy with the event I'm heading for Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers which is the 2nd National Mechanical Engineering Quiz Show called Brain Mesh.

I hope it gets better in the next days.
The Reading Glasses 6498232394031948048

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo