Loading...

PINOY IDOL: Kid Camaya

If there is one contestant in Pinoy Idol, that I'm very pleased to watch every now and then, it's Elizalde "Kid" Camaya. I...

If there is one contestant in Pinoy Idol, that I'm very pleased to watch every now and then, it's Elizalde "Kid" Camaya.

I am quite sad that Kid hasn't been getting nice reviews since the start of the show, especially from Wyngard Tracy. Disregard the judges' comments. They're f*cktards.

He might be kinda boring but his voice melts me like hell. I mean, this guy has the best vocals in the competition right now, and I'd rather vote for him rather than the good-looking ones who sings like chipmunks.

This is the best of the competition so far and it was from him! Very very soulful!


Another performance!


Here's a complete list of his performances:
SEMIFINALS

Top 12 Male: A Song For You


Top 10 Male: Always Something There to Remind Me


Top 8 Male: Love Always Finds A Way


Top 7 Male: Gone Too Soon

FINALS

Top 12: My Greatest Performance - Ordinary People


Top 11: I Sing For You- I'll Never Love This Way Again


Top 10: The Song of My Life - A Warrior is A Child


Top 9: Regine Night - Narito Ako


Top 8: Jaya Night - Kung Wala Na


Top 7: OPM- Stay


It's pretty noticeable how Jaya and Regine were so impressed (not to mention Rey Valera and Aiza Seguerra) while watching his performances, Jaya and Regine were too shy to intercept with the judges to comment that he's the best.

Kid is not deteriorating. He's the best.

You, be the judge.

I am inviting all of you to join Kid's forum site:
here: Kid Camaya

--

Kid is currently one of the Top 7 finalists of Pinoy Idol. Others in the competition were Penelope, Jayann Bautista, Gretchen Espina, Warren Antig, Daryl Celis and Ram Chaves. Earlier, Toffer Rei was eliminated.

--

To vote for Kid Camaya, text IDOL KID and send to 2344/327 :-) Let's support this guy. He's definitely 'it'.
The Matters I Keep 7828204665927968

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo