Loading...

Today, I Cant Think Right.

This was one of those days when my brain stops thinking, and is probably like the UPCAT website undergoing system maintenance. I just don...

This was one of those days when my brain stops thinking, and is probably like the UPCAT website undergoing system maintenance.

I just don't feel right today. I started the day right, ate our regular food here in Molave and I ate a lot. When it was time for Physics, I submitted a perfect problem set. :D Yes, I can manage to solve some problems naman in Physics. Then, Kayzer ( my roommate and Physics buddy ) ate our lunch, Malansang Bangus. So I bought Beef Tapa just to neutralize the taste. It just doesn't feel satisfying. I bought a stick of banana cue and was too full to be ready for my next class.

I arrived late at ES1 and passed three of my plates, one of which should have been passed last Friday which I wasn't able to because I forgot to. Then, when we were making the plates. Like as if I know what to do, started ahead of my ES mates. And found myself so wrong after wasting an hour and a half. But I thank my ES mates Kenneth, Ceasar and specially Pane' coz they were able to help me when they finished theirs. So, medyo ayos naman.

ES 11 was such a bore. I can't even read a single line of the chapter we're discussing right now. Worst is, I need to answer 7 quessies for tomorrow and I haven't started yet. I'm so lazy today. I haven't been able to achieve my to-do list for today, that is to get an ID, and to write notes for my Physics and ES classes, and to answer problem set in ES 11 and to note things in PE1 and to note things in Eng 11 for the upcoming exam.

So unproductive, so lazy. I have time to relax and sleep, but still frustrated that I still need to do a lot of things.

Yea, I might as well start now. :D

---

Pray for my mother, she's in pain. Pray for her, cause she needs to feel better.
I love you, Ma. And yes, if I could just take all those gall and kidney stones in a single blink of an eye, I will. But yea, only prayers can help you and of course our faith in God.

:D

The Matters I Keep 1394324555292340068

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo