Loading...

The Big Five at PBBCE2

We have known who the Final 5 celebritie housemates were and we have to decide who wins. To be direct, I'd want Gaby to win this thing. ...

We have known who the Final 5 celebritie housemates were and we have to decide who wins.

To be direct, I'd want Gaby to win this thing. She has what it takes to be the BIG WINNER.

Ruben is pretty much a tough competitor but I believe he didn't make such a big impact whereas Gaby did, she proved that she deserves to stay even if she went out of the house for days. Her sacrifice and attitude plus principled character is a plus.

For me, another good option is Jon Avila, who has shown a huge transformation from being the outcast shy-guy type to a joker and funny, nice guy inside the house. Before, I didn't even like him, but he made me think twice.

Will and Riza, are the ones on my chopping block. Will hasn't proven anything yet whereas conservative Riza remains to be the one she was before, just that now, she's more fun-loving and more of a fighter.

On January 2, the last evictee will be known and here are my guesses:

Will goes home. Jon and Will will be the bottom 2.

On January 5, Filipinos will vote:

Ruben wins. Gaby is second. Riza and Jon at third and fourth.

I think that we should not vote just basing on their status in life. I believe that Gaby showed the strong woman qualities and that Ruben's only card is that he's not mayaman.
The Engine Starts 473103519052164239

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo