Loading...

Studying in UP

Two weeks of semestral break gave me nothing but stressful days of boredom. No allowance for two weeks. Got no one to talk to. Your father g...

Two weeks of semestral break gave me nothing but stressful days of boredom. No allowance for two weeks. Got no one to talk to. Your father giving you small talks about being thrifty and studying hard. Your mother giving you sarcasms. I love you, guys.Hassle, ayt?

The real root of this thing is: I got an almost failing score in Math 54 (Calculus II) and in Physics 72 (Electromagnetism & Optics). I got a passing score in Math naman but they are worrying na kasi para daw nagloloko ako sa pag-aaral since I got a 4.0 in Physics, which was really not why I got that score. Super hirap lang talagang intindihin ng lessons pero kinaya ko naman.

I should have taken the Removal Exams last October 30 if not for some inaccuracies in the grade they gave me. But it was fixed just earlier when I talked to my professor. Things are cleared out na. The only thing I am really worrying is my DOST Scholarship. I really hope I would be granted a second chance since I did pretty amazing in the rest of my subjects. I even got a 1.0 for Physics Lab. How ironic... And got pretty high grades in Communication 3 and Panitikang Pilipino 50.

I want it all fine. I just hope I enlisted lots of subjects. It turns out I have to cancel 4 units. That makes me lacking of Math 55, ES 1 and Physics 72 (9 units). Loooong enlistment and prerog na naman ito. Uber. Kapagod. Ngayon pa lang sa paglalakad ng papers, I'm worn out na.

Please please pray for my scholarship to be continued pa. I have no other financial source kasi.
I promise to double the effort and study harder the next semester para no worries na! Tomorrow, I'll be going to the DOST office to appeal. Please please please pray for me. :)


But yup, it was a nice reprieve from the usual studying mode I have from studying at the university. And that's why I'd really want to stick up with my dreams of being an engineer! =)
The Matters I Keep 5262130797108021028

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo