Loading...

I LIKE (My Favorites)

Here are things that I really like. Enjoy lurking. Favorite Reality TV Show/s: This show started 2001 and since its first season which was f...

Here are things that I really like. Enjoy lurking.


Favorite Reality TV Show/s:

This show started 2001 and since its first season which was filmed in Borneo, I was addicted to the show until it Season 11. From the wild Africa to the terrains of Australia, the show has become one of my favorite adventure shows because it does not only feature wildlife and survivor skills, it also show how people act with such conditions.


This show started about 2003. And like Survivor, it has become my weekly habit to tune in to this program. Teams racing. Adrenaline rush and lots of bickering. Oh, how I love people's interactions.



Hmm. Favorite pasttime. Blogging and webpage designing. I often go to internet stations just to satisfy my crave for blogging. This serves as an outlet of my ideas and thoughts, especially emotions (whether sad or glad). I often try to talk to the computer about things in life that bothers or affects me and its fun when people comments or reacts on what you are saying and some even underwent the same thing you have gone through.


Favorite food. Afritada. I usually cook this at home for myself. I really like mom's version though and I keep on trying to catch up with her taste.


Melon. My favorite fruit and shake flavor. I just feel so alive whenever I feel that sweetness slip my tongue. Different sweetness and this is the only fruit I feel so healthy eating it.


My favorite color is black. However, because black is the absence of color, I think I like blue. Prussian blue that is.

Other.

My favorite subject that I have taken the past year were Geography 1 and Humanidades 1.
My favorite book is Digital Fortress by Dan Brown. Other than it has thrilling storyline, it gave me an idea about something special I made for someone special.
My favorite place to hangout is my room, whether it be on Kalay (B205) last year, or on Molave (B240) currently and of course my room in our home in Olongapo City.
Other places I hang out: UP DOSTSA Tambayan.


When I feel down, I eat chocolates. That explains why I'm this fat. I like black chocolates especially. =)


My favorite music. Typecast. Hands down. Rockista ako. =)

When I was in high school, my favorite subject was Math and I despise the subject PEHM.

My favorite outfit would be, a t-shirt, a denim and a pair of used slippers. Haha. =)

My favorite cartoon character is Dumbo. =)

Of all vegetables, I like carrots a lot.


CWTS Geography 7943036338532974700

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo