Loading...

Beatriz Saw is PBB Big Winner

I am so happy with the outcome of the results. I have already accepted Gee Ann's defeat since the Redmann spoiler became very much consi...

I am so happy with the outcome of the results. I have already accepted Gee Ann's defeat since the Redmann spoiler became very much consistent of the results of the show.

Beatriz Saw, is the Big Winner of Pinoy Big Brother Season 2. Flashing her smile when she's about to enter the real world, feeling niya she's in a beauty contest.

Mickey Perz, was the unexpectedly 2nd Big Placer, which is another well-deserved award for him.

Wendy Valdez, ang Kontrabida ng Bayan, was again booed at last night's show. Garnering enough votes for her to come in 3rd Big Placer, is such an achievement for her.

Gee Ann Abrahan, seeing her walk out of there first was sad. Maybe, the voters felt confident that Gee Ann would get either first or second and that's why the votes turned out that way.

Here's one entry from my blog, that explains why I'm so so happy about Bea's win.
---



MY PBB SEASON 2 PICK

Awww. she melts me. I am rooting for the girl and I don't know why. Along with Zeke and Robert, this girl strucked me just about knowing her story. I hope she does not disappoint.

Para siya talagang loka nung paglabas niya sa stage. Feeling supermodel. And I liked it how she laughed with Wendy getting third place. Hahaha. Yea, Beatriz rocks!

See you on Pinoy Big Brother Season 3 guys!

Next Stop of The Engine Starts: Pinoy Dream Academy Season 2 / Philippine Idol Season 2 / Big Brother Season 8 / American Idol 6


The Engine Starts 7749259347174679232

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo