Loading...

Am I Psychic or What? Bruce is out.

From my last post about Pinoy Big Brother, click here The Bottom Two: Wendy and Bruce. For more dramatic effect. Who knows it might be Bruce...

From my last post about Pinoy Big Brother, click here


The Bottom Two:

Wendy and Bruce. For more dramatic effect. Who knows it might be Bruce that goes home.



Am I right or I am right? Am I psychic or my hunches are just right. Wendy and Bruce. For more dramatic effect. Bruce went out of the house. I may have some glitches in my trending percentage but hey, this prediction was good.


So what I think will happen this Thursday? We will finally see Wendy going home.

What I think were the results on the 11th Eviction night?

1. Gee Ann (about 26%)
2. Beatriz (about 23%)
3. Bodie (about 19%)
4. Mickey(about 15%)
5. Wendy (about 10%)
6. Bruce (about 7%)

Bye Bye Bruce.

Here's how I think it would go for the next eviction night.

The Final 4: Gee Ann, Beatriz, Bodie, Mickey.
Evicted: Wendy.

Here's how I think it will fall the next eviction.

1. Gee Ann (with 27.96%)
2. Beatriz (with 24.73%)
3. Bodie (with 20.43%)
4. Mickey (with 16.13%)
5. Wendy (with 10.75%)

Bye Bye. Wendy.

ABS CBN has some catching up to do. They want Bodie to end up Gee Ann's runner-up.
And that's why they have this Lasy Minute Kilig Moments. If they can do it pretty well the next few days. The votes can definitely switch to Bodie being second and Bea being third.

Mickey will be stuck at fourth.

Also, the PBB staff call the safe housemates randomly. But why did they first called Bodie (in the 10th eviction) and Bea(11th eviction), they will be nuts if they would call the one who leads the poll in one of their eviction nights. I am guessing that the first one they will be calling the next eviction night will be Mickey, then Gee Ann, then Bodie. Bea and Wendy will be the two left there. Just a guess.

There is no way Wendy or Mickey will win this. Bodie assures himself on a 2nd or 3rd slot. Gee Ann on a 1st to 2nd slot, and Beatriz on a 1st, 2nd or 3rd slot.
The Engine Starts 2740568062884121782

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo