Loading...

The UP Elections

The University of the Philippines has voted. Now its time for them to put the votes worthy of their actions. You better prove your worthy of...

The University of the Philippines has voted. Now its time for them to put the votes worthy of their actions. You better prove your worthy of the trust and support we have given you. Its time for you to take the responsibility, do the best that you can to uplift UP's status in our society as well as try to reciprocate the administration's dark plans for the future.

We, the students who did not step up called you, you kind of took the responsibility to represent us. Then act. Act not in a drama. Oh yes, in a drama story of this life of repression. We are repressed and therefore you should act by freeing us and delivering us out of this mist.

Who did I vote for? Results are not yet out on who won. Here's how I voted and here's who I think would win.

For the chairperson:

I voted: Chesa Baltazar (Alyansa)



Who I think would win: Shahannah Abdulwahid of STAND-UP

*Its a toss up between the two. Its actually a race. It depends on your taste. Both are intellectually gifted, but their way of resolving problems separates the two. Chesa is more of a diplomatic activist and someone who resist violence but still fights for the better end. Shan on the other hand is a full-blooded activist, someone who will lead the fight to Mendiola for us, and will die fighting for what her principles push her.

For Vice-Chairperson:
I voted Isa Artajo (STAND-UP). She'll win.

For Councilors:

Mars Veloso
Alimuddin Arriesgado
Ranelene Ortinez
Sarah Cabrera
Pajo Duap
Ipay Bolibol
(STAND-UP)

Noel Reyes
Third Bagro
(Alyansa)

Caloy Cajucom
(KAISA)

These people I think have sure slots on the councilor positions. There are 12 councilor positions so I think these 9 will surely make it there. The three others I think would be from STAND-UP.

STAND-UP is popular and that is why I think they'd be making waves this elections.

Just to renew thinks, I like Alyansa. I am rooting for them just because they stand by their principles in a very peaceful way, but not in a submissive one. I like how they talked and spoke last Miting de Avance they held in Kalay. The magic was in her words. Chesa shall be the runaway winner if dignity or poise is concerned. Shan is the choice if you want someone you know will act and do things surely, but we don't have the administration's sympathy.

Anywho wins. I would support them. Wala naman na akong magagawa.
USC Elections 7076882366312573179

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo