Loading...

She's Your Mother, You Idiot!

Last Saturday, I was able to watch XXX. I was walking to the TV area when I had just ate in the dining room for dinner. And the expose: A 60...

Last Saturday, I was able to watch XXX. I was walking to the TV area when I had just ate in the dining room for dinner.

And the expose:

A 60+ year old woman was locked inside a rented apartment, locked (without rations for days). It was reported and seen in the hidden cameras that the old lady was in pain and was in awe. She's been locked without, food, toiletries and all. She's in bad condition. Way, way bad.

Her neighbors know she's there, but apparently, they won;t want to meddle with it because it was a family decision. Wait. Hold that. What kind of family would lock a relative inside this secluded place, apparently she was their mother. Shame on them. The one who raised them all their life. The one who had provided them. Who had concern for them all throughout. The one they would lock inside something super extraordinary uncomfortable place.

You did not deserve to be her sons or daughters! Ya, maybe you have no obligation to take care of her, but you have to treat her as a person, still. Moreso, if she's that old. She was blind. And all that guides her inside was one stick which she uses as guide if neighbors decide to check her and give her food.

For God's sake, she's your mother. You're his son or daughter, and you treat her like that. I won't ever treat my mom or my dad like that. It's just not what I think they deserve.

Are you not happy that your mother's still alive? What if your sons or daughters do the same to you when you are old? Its not a perfect example of treating your mother. Mas mabuti pang idala mo na lang siya sa Home for the Aged if di mo siya kayang alagaan. Eh ako nga, I won't let my mom and dad grow old nang sila lang. I want them close to me.

Try to reflect. Shocks. People are cruel. So cruel.
Society Issues 2851591361754568119

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo