Loading...

Random Things & The Formal Dinner.

So last Saturday, was our Formal Dinner. Yeah, yeah, I know this post is too late to post. But, its one of those events na I enjoyed a lot. ...


So last Saturday, was our Formal Dinner. Yeah, yeah, I know this post is too late to post. But, its one of those events na I enjoyed a lot. I mean, yep, a lot. It is a once-in-a-lifetime event.

Friday, I went home (Olongapo City) just to fetch my coat and what I'll be wearing for Saturday. I arrived home so late, about 12 in the morning. I slept... (uhm, yea, what the heck, 2 hours) By 6am, I went to church for Sta. Cena. It ended about 7:45. If you think I have all the time to sleep, uhm. No. Haha. I can't seem to find the right time to do so. Haha. Humiga lang ako at nakipagkuwentuhan sa mga happenings sa bahay. I have been not there since January 2. That's long. Considering its just three hours from Manila, but exams and 'tamad' days forced me to not return. But, I always have my heart left there. =P Drama.

So, I went back to Manila by 5pm Saturday. While I was at the bus, I'm watching these TV shows which I have not watched for weeks and months. My God. I was teary-eyed with last Saturday's episode of Nagmamahal, Kapamilya. I hope the mom and her daughter find the way for them to meet halfway.

It was already 5:30 pm when I went for a haircut. Bench Fix. I decided to fix my hair. I'm not going for the emo look since I think it won't suit me. As my friend told me, "Bat ka magpapahaba? Bat ka mag-gaganyan ng buhok if hindi bagay?" and she'd prefer my hair to be "clean cut". Oh, so fine. Yep. New look. But edgy in a way. As soon as I have uploaded my picture last Saturday. Feel free to tigbak my sense of style, awkie?

It was about 7 pm when I arrived at Kalay. People, floormates, going mad on what to do, what to wear, and these stuffs. But, I was just calm all the time. Maybe because for me, its no big. Well, it is. But, I am trying not for it to be a big thing so if something worse happens, then I can just throw it easily at the bin and just deny that it happened on one of the most grandeus occasions in my life.

"Its like high school prom, and like any junior, you just wish to be appreciated by any means. Like any junior, you want to be noticed, you want to enjoy."


At 7:30 pm, we went down and parteeh! We just had fun. Knowing in three weeks, we'll all live separate lives. Thinking in three weeks, these people who you were attached for a year, who were one of your first friends in your college life, who can ultimately be the best ones, are going to find their own paths. Its sad that you may never know if you'd still meet in those paths. Well, we are lucky if we cross paths after this year.

The food was great. Erlinda's normal food serving in Kalai, is horrible but I was so amazed how their catering services become gazillion times better. Bawing-bawi ako sa binayad ko. Grabe.

The garden, was indeed a GARDEN. It looked liked some sort of mysterious and secret garden we never had. For one day, it turned to this classy, inviting and soothing place. It awakened the romantic, classy mood, it was all set right. The lights, the tables. ALL.

It was a night to remember.

We ate. We took pictures. We dance with our friends. We talked. A LOT. We laughed. Cried. And inside all of us, I know we are saddened. Because our fun time's gone. Kalai was our last stop to transition. Kalai was the bridge to maturity. After this, we shall settle our own lives, by ourselves, sometimes, I am thinking I'd miss people who'll guide me to live life better. But in living for the next years, there'd be no one. Maybe your family but not the way that you feel they are so sincere on what they're saying. The friends. I don't even know where they'll be after Kalai.

Probably, I'll survive. The memories are kept in my heart.Always.


UP Life 583181676636421285

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo