Loading...

On Local Emo...

I passed by Pats' blog and saw this post. I don't really know if emo really is gay, but I'm not posting about what emo's d...

I passed by Pats' blog and saw this post.

I don't really know if emo really is gay, but I'm not posting about what emo's definition nowadays is. But I'll probably get there at some point as I type.
Emo is not gay. There are gay emo guys. But generally, emo cannot be related nor basis to the gender or sexual preference of a person. Nor you cannot generalize all emo people are gay.


I'm a little furious for an issue that is not really for me to be bothered by, I don't know why I'm so affected. Some sophomores from our school (WHICH ARE HIGHLY SELF-CONFESSED EMO PEOPLE. GAAAAH. FUCK THAT) was stupid enough to cut themselves, but I'm not sure if they used a blade (point is, they cut themselves!), their hairstyles are very against the school regulations, and when called to the principal's office, they took the chance to blackmail some of the teachers they hate and commend negatively on their teaching methods and the way they're being "ridiculed" by those teachers.


Now this concerns me, these are sophomores, ages ranging 14 to 15 years old. Highly self-confessed emo people or posers? Yep, you are right there. Stupid enough to cut themselves. Un-cool. Hairstyle. Got nothing to say but hey people, if the hairstyle looks like not you, then better think it out, right? If it is against school rules, then why do so? We are in a science high school and before, I never acted like that although I don't want my hair cut all the time. I want it long or something edgy, I did not because I am obliged to be a model student like a science high school student should be.

On issues concerning teacher's treatment, I beg to differ. I have been into all these suffering from these teachers and they never had done anything to me. They were not harmful. Considering them as teachers, they're mababait no compared to other public high school teachers. Cool pa nga ang mga yan at sosyal.


Oh, now I know why I'm affected. Its because napakalaki nilang epal. They're science high school students. They should know better. Hindi na nila naisip yung mga sarili nila (were they possessed?) at yung reputation ng school pag nalaman na naglaslas sila kasi it will be no one else but the school itself to be blamed for pulling that off.


Yup. Epal. Posers nga eh. Reputation is secondary but their personal interest should not have been affected by their preferences. If they prefer to be emo, they can prefer to not cut wrists. For God's sake, they're only 14 or 15 and they try of killing themselves? And yes, they are 14 and 15 and they don't know what they're doing. Emo culture is not a trend nor fashion guys, you are all overacting, and labelling yourselves as such due to peer pressure. Another one, the reputation of emo culture with what you're doing is getting degraded, it comes to a point that it is a bad influence to us, the emo people. Di ba nyo naisip yun?


I hate the way they walk the corridors like some rebellious creatures, and how pathetic emo's influence in their life is.


True. Emo's influence in their life is pathetic. Being emo does not give you license to cut your wrist or elsewhere. It does not give you license to ruin your life, disobey your parents, be rebelous or trash talk at anyone.

It reflects your personality.

Some emo cut their wrists but they know why, and maybe just because of the struggles they face in life.

But if you cut wrists just to imitate people so you'll be "in" to the clique and the latest :You are so NOT!

And I am telling you, you are not an emo, you are definitely a poser. Posero ka dong.

Kung andiyan pa kami sa RSHS ngayon, nako. Nahambalos ka na ng dos por dos ng mga Fourth Year.

Alam niyo kung gaano kami katarantado. At mas tarantado kami sa inyo.

To Pats: thanks for posting something like this. It definitely caught my attention and I am concerned for the school; baka gayahin sila nung freshmen.

---

On the other hand, on the real EMO!

Typecast would be visiting my hometown Olongapo City on April 21! Hooray! :)
This means one whole night of fun with my highschool batchmates :)

Go Typecast and the emo people (erm, the true emo people)
And the Emo-Rock Music!
Long live RAKISTAS!
Typecast 6023132482808037803

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo