Loading...

Failing the Chemistry Exam & The Unluckiness

Failing the Chemistry Exam & The Unluckiness So, I woke up. About nine am. My first class was 8:30 so, I skipped again another Math Clas...

Failing the Chemistry Exam & The Unluckiness

So, I woke up. About nine am. My first class was 8:30 so, I skipped again another Math Class. There's no way I'll be able to learn anything from it naman. So, walang kawalan.

Chemistry na. And there it goes, the heart starts to pump fast. Faster. Faster. Faster. As I went inside, our teacher Ms. Chan already lectured some minor things about today's lesson. Probably now that she knows the results, she should have efforted more to teach more and for our learning to be better. Not sleepier. Okay.

Haha. So, the most awaited moment is the giving of the Long Exam Results. I thought I passed. When she gave me my blue book, I thought I was in a nightmare. And I desperately want to get up. All the hopes of getting exempted for Finals just thrown away in one long exam. I really think I could have passed if for other lecturer (she's nice and all but I understand lessons sometimes, almost not, and she gives small partial points). I have to get an 82.5/150 to maintain the exemption ranking. And I have only 77! Five points more (which is just two *partial-point*-ed questions), I'm passing.

And I just have to adjust the next examination and pass it to be exempted. Good luck. Its better than getting busted at your first try, right?

Because I am out of my mind, my calculator got lost. My cellphone, muntikan na rin.
Then, this problem set tortured me more.

I guess. No more Chem Eng'g. There's still chance. Maybe I'll shift to MatEng'g this semester. Then, ChemEng'g next semester. Get it? So, I won't get delayed. :)

Toinks.
Exams and Acads 7010176606237944518

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo