Loading...

Lakas Amats... Regrets Promotes Insecurities

Many things came fast, and as the wind blows gently upon this life of sadness, I knew for a fact I am regretful as of this moment. Regretful...

Many things came fast, and as the wind blows gently upon this life of sadness, I knew for a fact I am regretful as of this moment. Regretful of all the mistakes I have done in the past.
I regret not being able to play basketball well. There still is time. But...
I regret I did not act real good socially.
I regret that people deceived me.
I regret that I am this person whom I dont wanna be...
Never in my life did I realize, I have so many things to do before stepping up.
Never did anyone give me a clue.
I regret that I was never treated formal...
I regret that I am lame, and laughable.
I regret that I am unlikable.
Then now, with regrets surely promotes insecurities.
Yup, this day is the first day I KNOW I got insecured.
Maybe if you love someone and that someone loves another one.
You'll know what INSECURITY means.
especially if you are ugly...
especially if you are fat...
especially if you are a person of informality...
especially if lagi ka na lang mali sa tingin ng lahat ng tao.
nakakahiya...
kung kailan, gusto mong may maipagyabang ka... dun naman wala.
grr.
kainis no?
ano naman ang laban ko sa kanya?
eh di ba nga sya ang nagpapatibok ng puso mo hanggang sa ngayon?
Love 3237856948216656809

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo