Loading...

Updates!

Here are some updates you might have missed on my blog! ++My profile can now be seen by clicking the DAKOPIBOI button at the top of this pag...

Here are some updates you might have missed on my blog!

++My profile can now be seen by clicking the DAKOPIBOI button at the top of this page!
++My influences/likes and more can now be seen by clicking the button INFLUENCES at the top of this page!
++I will post soon, things about my high school and you can check it out soon by clicking the button HIGHSCHOOL at the top of my page!
++I would collect all my pictures (present) and of course my high school memorable pictures. I'll caption it and post it, you can view them once they are available by clicking the button PICTURES at the top of this page!

++Background Color is NEW! Instead of my traditional black! My sixth layout is GREEN! =P

++ASK DAKOPIBOI is now online. ASK ME anything you want to ask. It is available at the right sidebar of this blog.

++New Layout! Its the 6th =P

++I have limited the shown entries into three, before it was endless and my page was too long! And very scrollable. You can view my past entries at the archive section at the left sidebar of this blog! =P

New. Fun. I broke my limits, join me! Respond, interact! As I open the door of DAKOPIPALACE WIDER! The Kopee Palace is now open, officially! =P

--

I am so glad that about this point 1,395 people had hit me, I currently am #3 at Talksmart's.
Consistent at the Top 10 of Pinoy-Blogs. Trailing at 17 at Top Blogz! =P
Share the fun with me...

--

Lovelots,
DaKopiBoi living in DaKopiPalace.
Updates 8275645323009937423

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo