Loading...

Future Engineer's Second Semester Thoughts

Probably, this semester would be the most challenging. I know that this would be nearly as chaotic as last semester but what the heck --- I ...

Probably, this semester would be the most challenging. I know that this would be nearly as chaotic as last semester but what the heck --- I have to face this and try to do my best to at least be my old self again. The one who studies and prepares a lot for examinations; the one who's always ready 'cause he always know it all.

Here, I made a list of goals I have to meet for this semester.

Academics
I've been lounging in the 2.0 and below GWA for the past five semesters. Last semester was the lowest as I got a GWA of 3.0. Now I know that this is really my path, the field that I choose to live with. Now I have to adhere to the decision that I made. That should reflect on my grades.

With a very supportive set of orgmates, coursemates and barkada dormmates, I should do well.

Be A Responsible Org Person
I already resigned as the VP for Secretariat of the UP DOST Scholars' Association. Mainly because of my academics and other matters I have to attend to. I'd rather resign than to spend another semester with colleagues which doesn't have trust even a bit. Also, I believe that I made a lot of things possible and I felt unappreciated, unrecognized --- worse, I heard some things I didn't wanna hear.

On the brighter note, I can focus more on my other organization Pisme'. I was able to head an event last semester. I'm looking forward to show more of my skills and do my best for the betterment of the organization.

It also enables me to get closer and connected with my coursemates.

Discover Myself More

I really have to know what I really like. You might not get it but I'm quite confused in how the things are getting in control. A lot of things has happened this past year which affected and changed how I see things, how I see life.

Example? I have feelings for someone I should not be having for that person. I know that this kind of relationship might not work and might not be applicable for a long term one. But still, knowing the Mr. Hopeless Romantic that I am, would try to make it work. At least, for me to be happy.

I have an admiration for a colleague right now and I'm not really sure if it would be a good move to tell that person what I feel. It would be a lot easier if that person likes me too. Well, let's call that person Angel. And Angel's already taken. At least, that what Angel said. But, I still think we had a lot of chemistry. I just have to be more sensitive and be more understanding of the situation. I'd probably not tell Angel what I really feel --- not until I'm ready to be with this person.


Look Good, Lose Weight

I really have to lose weight. It'd be easier for me to fully discover myself if I'd be good-looking. Naisip ko din na a boss would much likely hire a neat-looking, smart and slim person. And I'm not that smart, and worse, I'm fat.

Save Money
I earned some from blogging, writing articles and tutorial jobs. May alkansya din ako but I still want to earn more, save more, and spend less. Lalo na if para lang sa food. I think I'm really not a thrifty person when it comes to food.

Find A Special Someone
It sure is good to find someone who'd always be there beside me. Someone who will care and have concern for me. I'm not really wanting someone just to have someone but it really sucks to be alone.

I hope that Angel would be a really good prospect. I just want to know how Angel feels and I hope that Angel will be able to accept me for all I am.

Pero siyempre, I have to look good for Angel. :-) When I'm prepared and able to take risks, it would be a perfect time for us to be together.
I hope that everything turns out for the better. I really had a lot to hope for and it would be great if this semester ends, if not all, most of this be accomplished. What's really interesting is if I'd be able to live up with these goals.
There. :)

P.S. This is the first entry I made which took me about two to three hours to finish. Nabura kasi 'yung unang draft without saving. Tanga ko 'di ba?

The Matters I Keep 523948409528745349

Post a Comment

Home item

ADS

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo